Stranger Five [pdf file, 392Kb]
Often in network "hear" the stories that online are hard to read, the stories are too long are not suitable and blablabla ... Here, I think that is bullshit. Sorry for the little French and adaptation to climate-Christmas feel-good, but I, at this time, are even less willing to endure every form of hypocrisy and ignorance.
The history of the synthesis, believe me, if you work in advertising is the story of a life, makes sense when it comes to web at large, the web in order to promote a product: exposes all in a few lines and convince purchase.
When it comes to stories is just one of those stupid things that a lot of lemmings and said back there to repeat, like Word. When it comes to stories, if you used one to read if you want to discover new worlds and styles, then you read all right. If you do not feel like it's another story. I would then have to wonder: What are you doing with your blog? chat? But lovely my / my beauty goes out, then, that gives much more pleasure to chat with people looking into her eyes.
This time the stories are three. Belli. Intense.
Return , Annalisa Ferrari
Ines , Massimo De Nardo
seemed crazy there, kneeling on the ground , Stefano Sgambati
Download No Stranger 5 . Back issues can be downloaded from the right side of the blog. To download Adobe Reader, click here .
My point is thatStranger collect beautiful stories, thoughts and feelings. Whenever I get a new contribution I happen to enter a world of emotions. I read. As I read I wonder Li will also read the others?
Often in network "hear" the stories that online are hard to read, the stories are too long are not suitable and blablabla ... Here, I think that is bullshit. Sorry for the little French and adaptation to climate-Christmas feel-good, but I, at this time, are even less willing to endure every form of hypocrisy and ignorance.
The history of the synthesis, believe me, if you work in advertising is the story of a life, makes sense when it comes to web at large, the web in order to promote a product: exposes all in a few lines and convince purchase.
When it comes to stories is just one of those stupid things that a lot of lemmings and said back there to repeat, like Word. When it comes to stories, if you used one to read if you want to discover new worlds and styles, then you read all right. If you do not feel like it's another story. I would then have to wonder: What are you doing with your blog? chat? But lovely my / my beauty goes out, then, that gives much more pleasure to chat with people looking into her eyes.
This time the stories are three. Belli. Intense.
Return , Annalisa Ferrari
Ines , Massimo De Nardo
seemed crazy there, kneeling on the ground , Stefano Sgambati
Download No Stranger 5 . Back issues can be downloaded from the right side of the blog. To download Adobe Reader, click here .
0 comments:
Post a Comment