Se il governo ha le doglie…
Mi spiace che le donne non abbiano colto l'opportunità di ribaltare la triste situazione di un Paese che che considera le donne "un problema" piuttosto che una risorsa.
Peccato!
Mi spiace che le donne non abbiano colto l'opportunità di ribaltare la triste situazione di un Paese che che considera le donne "un problema" piuttosto che una risorsa. Peccato!
Peccato perché, per la prima volta, le donne hanno avuto la possibilità to vote on a project that put pen to paper for the active substance, not only by gender. They had the opportunity to vote on a project, being able to demand and expect the application without the need for ignoble shares rose.
The Lie.
On the one hand and one I often heard the quote "from Catholic."
Strange!
strange because I am firmly convinced that being Catholic does not make it neither better nor worse than a politician. I am deeply convinced that being Catholic entails a spiritual condition that should have little to do with the political sphere. Strange
because every time we talk about Islam is accused of failing in the East of secularism!
The Lie.
On the one hand and one I often heard the quote "from Catholic." Strange!
strange because I am firmly convinced that being Catholic does not make it neither better nor worse than a politician. I am deeply convinced that being Catholic entails a spiritual condition that should have little to do with the political sphere. Strange
because every time we talk about Islam is accused of failing in the East of secularism!
the government of balls to the Government of jerks.
I never liked the label and, as I have not seen as a jerk at the time, I do not think, today, stupid Italians who voted for Berlusconi.
Italy has unequivocally expressed, ensuring the future center-right government a majority that has not been seen since the DC.
So be it!
But I hope that all these people did not sign bills in white because, like it or not, this new government will also mark i prossimi cinque anni di quella percentuale (non ignorabile) di italiani che hanno votato PD. O forse lo slogan “Rialzati Italia” si riferiva solo agli italiani al di qua del muro?
I never liked the label and, as I have not seen as a jerk at the time, I do not think, today, stupid Italians who voted for Berlusconi. Italy has unequivocally expressed, ensuring the future center-right government a majority that has not been seen since the DC.
So be it!
But I hope that all these people did not sign bills in white because, like it or not, this new government will also mark i prossimi cinque anni di quella percentuale (non ignorabile) di italiani che hanno votato PD. O forse lo slogan “Rialzati Italia” si riferiva solo agli italiani al di qua del muro?
0 comments:
Post a Comment