online is the seventh issue of strays. When I launched this initiative did not expect to get here. Stray collects interesting stories of a different tone, atmosphere, style ... I like to imagine it as a sequence of sensations. I put them in a row and break down. Re-reading I realized that, almost without intending it, the stories complement each other. They gather themselves in a context that goes beyond thoughts of the writer. Besides writing, too. They live apart from the rest. Stray, in fact. I thank those who sent and continues to send stories, those who have read and will read them. The contributions of this seventh issue [pdf file, 408 kb] came from: Marco
Bertollini - Pure Life
Milvia Comastri - Stella
Elys ( +) - Amami
There are interesting things around. Like, for example, the initiative to Sabrina Campolongo, Francesca Mazzucato and Barbara Gozzi : feminine way.
Leggo from Garlaschelli Barbara, I agree with this sentence: "Since we should learn from history (which does not happen hardly ever) and, above all, know the story well, we should not forget ... "
Then, a signal that I wanted to do for some time: a scream, a of poetry Cristina Bove a bit 'in this period, reflecting my mood. And another of his poetry that I draw - I apologize for not having sought the consent - from his book " Flowers and Lightning".
What if ... What if I'm already dead?
If you step in time to coordinate quantum
a pain that I could not stand
were forced to pretend to be living in this
size?
And all my fragments
infinity mirrors shattered
as a whole in the atoms
jumped from this to a parallel universe
?
0 comments:
Post a Comment