Monday, August 25, 2008
Does Red Go With Navy
I do not like nor grillismo grillini. I do not love the style rather than content. I do not like, in general, those who put on a pedestal and cry in shambles. I do not like those who say "are all the same" because it seems to me a great excuse not to choose, not to get their hands dirty with the hard work of real change, which is very slow and tiring workshop. I do not like the poetry of fuck, so to speak, that inspires me fuck similar.
From Blog Grillo, however, today I find a good observation and propose again here because of long-time city councilor (now too) of my city, I believe that this time Grillo has its own reason. Maybe because for once, think.
by www.beppegrillo.it
Democracy in Italy no longer exists. It is not through a new party that things will change, as some, even in the blog, I think. Everything will change when we change. In our daily lives, in what we put in the basket, in our behavior. The parties are the past. The people are the future. democracy must be shared, implemented. Implemented by me, by you, by all. The delegation to Berlusconi or Veltroni only produces monsters. And 'the sleep of democracy. E ', now a farce. There is nobody on the other side of the wall. You will find economic interests, bankrupts, Mafia in double-breasted, freemasons, industrial waste, nuclear power plants, incinerators and ignoranza.Non we can no longer look the other way before the destruction of our society, we need time from this part. And do something. We do not need another leader and another king, but only to employees who run our program. We must begin by the municipalities, the blog in 2009 will support the civic lists that will be modeled its program. In the election campaign will begin in September. Without the administration of municipalities, political parties will be emptied like a balloon punctured, the piranhas will no longer have water to swim. Municipalities are already virtuous, are real common to five stars. It will report the experiences sul blog.Un’ultima cosa: FILMATE (e sottotitolate) le sedute dei consigli comunali e mettetele in rete. E’ un vostro diritto. Se il sindaco non ve lo permette, denunciatelo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment