Last night, during the La7 transmission The infidel, Gad Lerner has projected a video indignant that I already had its first broadcast on YouTube, as usual, preceded the Media ( which, however, have not spent a lot of words, apart from the usual suspects). This is a performance of Gentilini (giullaresco the first citizen of the city of Treviso) about immigrants. But beyond the video itself (disturbing, in addition to the obvious and unpunished racist position for a not too veiled apologia for fascism ), I believe that any discussions should be made on these words: " What I say is the sum of what I say citizens. I am a big megaphone. I'm not afraid of anyone and say what I want."
a closer look is a summary of the entire political strategy current government that takes the most common clichés and makes it a bulwark in support of decree-laws (and alleged designs law) that pass under the nose of a center-left helpless, almost totally dormant and lost utopia of a dialogue both impossible and unnecessary.
Meanwhile, the champions of the Government approach the people, they acquire fears, stereotypes, prejudices ... and acting as spokesmen for credit as desired by the Italians "unconstitutional political maneuvers, often, even without specific reaffirm the usefulness ad personam, not of ethics and respect for all humanity.
Meanwhile, the champions of the Government approach the people, they acquire fears, stereotypes, prejudices ... and acting as spokesmen for credit as desired by the Italians "unconstitutional political maneuvers, often, even without specific reaffirm the usefulness ad personam, not of ethics and respect for all humanity.
So, with no other logical explanation except to satisfy a modus pensandi variously expanded, not action, for example, with serious modernization programs work processes based on merit, but it feeds the ' hate / bitterness towards the manager of the worker. A little 'as Alitalia : pilots and flight attendants bad, bad, overpaid workers who do not understand the needs of those eight hundred euro also guaranteed, and that allow cry in defense of their rights: better to fail in the hands of parties! ingrates, incapable of giving an appropriate value to the nights spent by the President to weave an Italian consortium. observers does not build multi-ethnic, not setting a network of intercultural mediation or a maneuver that uses entrepreneurship control of black labor (for color and mode) but pursued immigrants who are already here - and no matter if we end up in the cauldron also Italian citizens not "Aryan." Or if we beat the dead . does not (before) a serious program of education of Zingarelli, but puts them in a row (so you know that your children are not in every sense, are more like the future criminals of tomorrow!) and take their fingerprints. Meanwhile, the document control of children accompanying adults in the Italian airports is pretty ridiculous, if a child during school hours you will be begging on the street is "normal." It sponsors paths of cultural integration and religious , but prevents the prayer to Muslims, who in mosques plot against the state and against the security of the Italians.
The gospel, all of a sudden, another theologian: the politician. So even Jesus Christ becomes the means to validate racist and sometimes ruthless. I've seen commodified on several occasions, but as the face of a racist policy, I, Christ I did not imagine at all. There will be so far away are the days when I attended catechism but I seem to remember that values \u200b\u200bsuch as acceptance, equality, fraternity ... I siano stati insegnati come inderogabili e non diversamente interpretabili rispetto al senso letterario. Ma anche in questo, la risposta del Governo è perfettamente coerente con la cristianità italica fatta di strani miscugli di modi d'intendere casalingo. E la Montagna più che da Maometto va dal suo Cristo.
The gospel, all of a sudden, another theologian: the politician. So even Jesus Christ becomes the means to validate racist and sometimes ruthless. I've seen commodified on several occasions, but as the face of a racist policy, I, Christ I did not imagine at all. There will be so far away are the days when I attended catechism but I seem to remember that values \u200b\u200bsuch as acceptance, equality, fraternity ... I siano stati insegnati come inderogabili e non diversamente interpretabili rispetto al senso letterario. Ma anche in questo, la risposta del Governo è perfettamente coerente con la cristianità italica fatta di strani miscugli di modi d'intendere casalingo. E la Montagna più che da Maometto va dal suo Cristo.
Per la prima volta, in un Paese democratico e civile, i pregiudizi , anziché essere corretti, trovano un saldo appiglio governativo e diventano veicolo di trasmissione di una strategia ad personam , in un bizzarro do ut des . Tutto ciò è angosciante, tanto quanto l'immagine che ci viene prospettata della maggioranza degli italiani dipinta come un popolo (quello della libertà!) che trascorre i suoi giorni e le sue notti nella fervida attesa che il Suo Presidente venga liberato dai problemi giudiziari che lo affliggono, ché il pover'uomo non può sapientemente guidare il Paese se ogni tre per due qualcuno bussa alla porta per consegnargli un avviso di garanzia! Roba che spezza ogni "core de mamma".
In questo marasma si perde facilmente di vista l'obiettivo e si devia da ogni singolo problema reale , liquidandolo dietro una serie di discussioni sterili. Ammantandolo. Facendogli perdere la sua gravità. E tutto ciò è tanto più pericoloso se si considera che, dopo mesi di dialogo inseguito, l'unico scambio che emerge è il ridicolo “tu sei incapace e tu sei più incapace di me”. Ma in tale ottica l'unità di misura del politico italiano non è “l'incapacità”?
0 comments:
Post a Comment