Friday, October 3, 2008

Can You Hire Motorhome In Greymouth

Hope

returned to the theme of City of Marano, of which, remember, I am part because the municipal council of the majority.
Yesterday morning, a gentle Councillor opposition has decided to report to Council, some excerpts of my blog post. I'm glad you follow me and I say hello. His quote, however, was incomplete. Reported steps in which I described the situation very difficult situation in terms of cities, but not those in which the prospects hope and a proposal.
Hope and the proposal, within me, I'm still alive.
I think we can still give the city a chance of coming out of the Marano. The situation is not simple: Just take a ride into town to see that. Local problems are added overheads. The harsh economic situation, the burden on households and consumption, and rampant crime, which restricts the space of civil life, the landfill issue that casts a dark shadow on the future of the territory.
when situations are complex, you have to pull out of courage and responsibility.
A group of us (PD, PRC and other advisers for the majority) has asked the mayor to make a renewal in the form of government and in men, to find the reasons and try to hit any target.
We did not ask the revolution: we know too well that those who ask do not get anything. In life as in politics. We asked for some small sign of renewal. The parties were to lose a few small pezzo di potere e si sarebbe dovuto introdurre nella giunta qualche soggetto nuovo, più motivato, più competente ed esperto.
Tutto qui.
Un gruppo politico della maggioranza, però, ha detto no. Il centro democratico, emanazione di De Mita, che conta ben 11 consiglieri, ha detto che i suoi 5 assessori non si cambiano. Secondo loro hanno lavorato bene. E non si toccano. Tra loro c'è anche l'assessore alla viabilità.
Il sindaco, consapevole che il cambiamento è necessario, ha provato a forzare la mano: ha tolto un assessore al Pd, uno al Prc, uno al Centro democratico e ha messo tre tecnici, provando con questi a realizzare un cambio di passo.
Il Pd ha detto va bene, il Prc ha detto va bene: hanno accettato per il bene della città.
Il Centro democratico ha detto no!
Il Consiglio comunale si è sostanzialmente chiuso con un nulla di fatto. C'è un'altra seduta domani e un'altra ancora il 13 ottobre. Questa sarà quella importante. Si voterà una manovra di bilancio: se viene bocciata, il Consiglio si scioglie e si va alle elezioni anticipate. Sembra di capire che se il Sindaco non obbedisce al diktat del Centro democratico, di considerare intoccabili i loro 5 assessori nonostante le condizioni della città, l'amministrazione verrà sfiduciata e si andrà al commissariamento.
I am baffled by this position, which I consider absurd and full of even a degree of stupidity.
But how can you not see that the situation is such that in a city or proceed to a renewal or not really makes more sense to stand?
But how do you not understand that this is the time when the parties must give a little '(not much, a little) power engineers and experts in order to straighten it for what it is possible route?
But how do you quit so obstinate about their interests and not see the application for renewal that comes from the people and their challenges the major parties, top-rated, from which those voters, having won so much, you expect more?
I - as they say in Naples - I will not be able to. See the Centre as a political force to be ready to smash the democratic administration, to get to the commissioners, to reduce the city to a battlefield (because after a traumatic dissolution of political relations would be destroyed and leave resentment and opposition for years) leaves me speechless.
I wonder if there is still an ethic of responsibility, or even just a little common sense.
I wonder what, at this point, the expression politics and do what they think of those who say they do politics in these territories.
For my part I guarantee and warrant to the mayor's full support in his attempt to renewal. At this point even his mediation, his attempt to mix political and technical, can go in the attic. The best thing is to just come up a technical expert, competent, high-profile and committed to this team some strategic objectives: traffic, parking, recycling, recovery of cultural life, maintenance and some public work.
Mayor present his project to the city and experts called to make. Then ask the trust to the Council on the basis of things to do. Who's offering hope to the city. Who is there, it kills hope. Even his (but does not know).

0 comments:

Post a Comment