Saturday, January 12, 2008

Nice Marriage Message



tainted by the child, the less disagreeable to me luckily for her and for others, I decided to join (partially) initiative Thinking Bloggers. To participate, be appointed as a "thinking blog", that is the blog that makes you think.
During this time, frankly, am I thinking of the blog. I wondered, for example, if you serve and how much and whether, by contrast, is more time stolen from real life. Because, after all, network, and we sing it we play between a small number of people, often well educated and quite broad views. But still a small group. The idea of \u200b\u200bnetwork as a network of knowledge and learning, is still far from the Italian blogosphere, too tied to the staging of the "family". We carry the legacy dell'andazzo italian-mafia-Catholic country and we often circumscribe circuits intellectual ghetto and ghetto.
I do not know about the appointment of Laura & Lory and that of Dandapit . Do not write it for me to say the opposite, and, of course, thank you for reporting Drawer of free ideas. I find him to read and write and think about what can I do with this space, to try to make it more " thought" and to stimulate the "thinking .

At this point I should nominate five blogs.
I will not do: I read your blog, or not appearing on the list of links (I do not have time to update it) give me, almost always food for thought. Will appoint one blog, not because it is more "thinking" than others, but because has the courage not to hide behind the screen of any variety of literary and thematize without fear of tiring. This is Sisters
of Italy . And I report a blogger who chose silence. A silence that offers many ideas to think about it.


Regulation:
participate if one has been appointed
Insert the post's logo Thinking blog award
Indicare 5 blog che hanno la "capacità di farti pensare"

0 comments:

Post a Comment