Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time Warner Usb Port On My Dvr For

Scambio di generi.

Diego writes, nay: Diego to write. That is: Diego Diego writes that they write. Put simply: Diego sex change. That is not to change sex Diego. In short: Diego is a woman who wrote to Diego. Okay read the letter . Then
.
I write, nay Diego writes, but not Diego. I explain: I am a man who writes to Diego who is a woman. In short, the answer below.
And now I'm going to look in the mailbox. ;)
  • My dear,
  • sometimes I wonder if I write because you're convinced that I am different, or because you want to convince me that love is by no means an exception. That, in contrast, is an essential point of this strange line that is life and that bubbles can solidify into crystal balls.
  • Do not be surprised, Ellen, but the other night, when you are, even when you're gone, I have not figured anything. I smile, perhaps - I frankly do not remember it - to say goodbye. We were all together and - I remember this, though - Gianni was telling her last trip. I was enjoying the evening. It seemed that we were well. You said your mother needed to see you and did not seem strange. It happens! That was an excuse to learn now.
  • That's the point, my dear, you often imagine other images that you imagine my friend ... too complicated: the relationships are more straightforward for us males, if males and females who want to hear me speak.
  • "Where are we going, and I?" That question is that? I can not find words that can satisfy your need to feel reassured. If you can not find in you the reassurance you need, then you will not be me.
  • My sister, una volta, mi ha domandato: Come fai a capire se un uomo è innamorato? Non le risposi. Qualche volta mi torna in mente la sua insicurezza di allora, il bisogno disperato di sentirsi rassicurata, di sentirsi amata per sentirsi poi libera di lasciarsi andare all’amore. Strano! Io penso che le cose vengano da sé, che non sia possibile programmare l’amore. E gradirei di gran lunga andarmi a fare due spaghetti con la donna con la quale sto bene, piuttosto che incamminarmi sognante verso una meta sconosciuta.
  • Non so cosa dire, Elena, perché ciò che mi stai scrivendo è che hai bisogno di un “ti amo”, o quantomeno di un “potrei amarti”, per sentirti free to tumble. What could I do or say without offending your sensibilities or your very questionable female feminism? I will not fall into your trap, my dear. Can I be your friend, but I can be your voice of conscience.
    your friend.
(Any reference to events and people is purely coincidental.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment