Ilaria Ubaldi I think there ' is almost sacred in the act of a writer who makes his own book, because it's like giving a bit 'self. I think every time I read the dedication on Eibhlin not know of Laura Costantini e Loredana Falcone .
When I had the book in my hands I was happy. Then m'è taking anxiety.
- And if I do not like?
- If you do not like, amen ... mom said.
- I tell him?
- What?
- If I do not like him I have to say? Summary of response
mom (too long and philosophical !!!): must give an explanation for what we do not like, but particularly in what we do not like. Otherwise it's too easy!
(I understand this!)
But I liked the book so that after finishing I also read 1920 New York and are looking for Rome 1944. The Male War Bride.
But we do not know to Eibhlin .
is no doubt! Subisco the charm of Ireland and the Myth. In
Eibhlin not know there is Ireland and there is a myth. There is the Catholic fanaticism and there is the witch. There is a philosophy of life that is close to my heart: let things happen .
Eibhlin is a witch, a woman who knows how to love herself and her desire to live his life (in the forest, in contact with nature), even more than his being in love.
I must be careful not to reveal too much, though! It could have been
my favorite character ... but ... but Tara is the one that struck me the most. Tara, I think, very much like me (or should I say us teenagers) because it has a depth she herself did not know they have, in fact refuses to have. Tara in his infinite "fight" against his father, to be quite different from the model he has designed, end up confined in a whirl of sequins, money, frivolity. Everything is in appearance Tara, but Tara same.
She is real. It's a girl this time, like all of us who find ourselves immersed in thought big, too big, and bury them under the t-shirts color, piercings, designer jeans ... but beneath the glitter is the bark that protects a heart.
is a love story, yes, but what's wrong with love? I want to believe, to dream, to hope ...
Seasamh , the doctor referred Tara falls in love and who loves Tara is a positive character ... not only because it is a great cool (which is not bad!) but mainly because she is a mirror that reflects his ego more hidden. And there's people who would know to look within ourselves!
I mean, if he did not understand: I liked it.
read and loved.
When I had the book in my hands I was happy. Then m'è taking anxiety.
- And if I do not like?
- If you do not like, amen ... mom said.
- I tell him?
- What?
- If I do not like him I have to say? Summary of response
mom (too long and philosophical !!!): must give an explanation for what we do not like, but particularly in what we do not like. Otherwise it's too easy!
(I understand this!)
But I liked the book so that after finishing I also read 1920 New York and are looking for Rome 1944. The Male War Bride.
But we do not know to Eibhlin .
is no doubt! Subisco the charm of Ireland and the Myth. In
Eibhlin not know there is Ireland and there is a myth. There is the Catholic fanaticism and there is the witch. There is a philosophy of life that is close to my heart: let things happen .
Eibhlin is a witch, a woman who knows how to love herself and her desire to live his life (in the forest, in contact with nature), even more than his being in love.
I must be careful not to reveal too much, though! It could have been
my favorite character ... but ... but Tara is the one that struck me the most. Tara, I think, very much like me (or should I say us teenagers) because it has a depth she herself did not know they have, in fact refuses to have. Tara in his infinite "fight" against his father, to be quite different from the model he has designed, end up confined in a whirl of sequins, money, frivolity. Everything is in appearance Tara, but Tara same.
She is real. It's a girl this time, like all of us who find ourselves immersed in thought big, too big, and bury them under the t-shirts color, piercings, designer jeans ... but beneath the glitter is the bark that protects a heart.
is a love story, yes, but what's wrong with love? I want to believe, to dream, to hope ...
Seasamh , the doctor referred Tara falls in love and who loves Tara is a positive character ... not only because it is a great cool (which is not bad!) but mainly because she is a mirror that reflects his ego more hidden. And there's people who would know to look within ourselves!
I mean, if he did not understand: I liked it.
read and loved.
:) :) :) :) ilaria
0 comments:
Post a Comment