Monday, October 6, 2008

Philips Hair Clipper India

Circus Naples

In a city upside down, are arrested a councilor of the center and a councilor of the center for having organized, together, violent popular uprising against a decision which had helped to take the same town to which they belong.
George Nugnes is a councilor of the junta Iervolino in Pd share, from Margaret. Former city councilor, is a record holder of preference to the Plain, fireworks flegreo district. Marco Nonno is a city councilor An, also elected him to the Plain. The two, in this quarter, contributed to foment the sort of popular uprising against the reopening of the landfill Pisani, a decision was taken by police to waste and that the Jervolino , As is his wont, responded positively to the first, then said no, then said I had nothing to do, then threatened to sue those who were hesitant to define permit.
Police this morning arrested Nugnes and Grandpa, along with dozens of other people. One is under house arrest, the other is even Poggioreale.
I read the news and I am perplexed and I am convinced more and more that Naples is a huge theater of the absurd. I can not express an opinion, I fixed on emotion rather stunning. There seem to overcome all differences. PD, An, the ultras, the institutions, the rule of law, law enforcement, what is right, what is wrong, who is with whom. Not
we understand nothing.
The other day, the deputy prefect Gianni De Gennaro waste when he was commissioner, was arrested because he was giving false invoices from a restaurant to cook the reimbursements.
But how? A senior executive of the state, who comes to Naples to solve the waste crisis, it becomes a chicken thief? Meanwhile, Berlusconi and
Bertolaso \u200b\u200band General Giannini tell people Chiaiano and Marano, "Trust in the state and institutions."
But who?
I have a feeling that we are coming to the big bang. I do not know what this city - and its metropolitan area - can stand still. We are immersed in a gelatinous blob : legality and illegality are mixed together, institutions and antagonism are mixed, social cohesion remains fragile on the pillars of opportunism and speed of movement between one bank and another.
Tolerance thousand in underbelly.
There are no reference points. There are no more guilty. There are almost even more blame. You do not understand the beginning. You do not see the end. Politicians are like shit, let's face it. The people, as well. Let us tell that too. Businesses, the middle class professions, do not talk about. The newspapers, fintomoralisti directors, writers, aesthetes. All
a shit? But yes ... all the shit.
whatever? Yes, a whole shit.
What's the answer?
Boh.
Naples looks like a circus without animals, one of those booths with the dull-eaters, with a juggler, with trapeze, clowns and the fat lady. An absent-minded circus set up in a wild meadow. One of those in the suburbs. Shabby, with a tent full of patches, which is about to fall. Deprived of a circus that angers you the most.
only makes you sad.
I've lived in as a wanderer who does not know where to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment